News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Dumb resolution on council agenda for Monday.

I don’t want to say to much about this now. I think I am going to save most of my rant about this for my first segment on Danny Does Duluth. I am not sure however. You will have to turn to DDD on Tuesday to find out my final decision.

This is yet again our council putting it’s voice were it is not needed nor should it waste it’s time doing so.

The resolutions says that all elected officials will buy American when using stimulus money.  Now I agree that we all should buy American when we can. This resolutions again goes to far, http://www.duluthmn.gov/clerk/council/resord09/09-0217R.pdf.

Well I agree with parts of this it is not the Duluth City Councilors place. That is all I am going to say for now. Your thoughts always welcome.

No comments: