News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Duluth Tea Party.

I am sure many of you have heard about this. Well I don't agree with the people putting this together. I do agree with the message. I think it is important to allow our government to over spend.

The government must spend some money. The way they have been spending over the last 8 years is insane. This has been both republicans and Democrats. The Republicans need to understand that they have been the one's in charge over the last 8 years at least with President Bush. He spend money on a war like a drunken sailor.

I am not sure if I will go this event or not. I do thinks it's message is an important one however. I wonder if the tea party will have any affect on any thing?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Joe thanks for taking part in the blog. Also thanks for your thoughts on the tea party. You and I will agree and disagree alot. This should be fun both you and I and the readers.