News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, June 12, 2009

Custom Cab.

Custom cab to cut it’s night service. This after two cabs were robbed this week. Both happened this week. One on Monday night the other Wednesday night. 

I believe this is the right chose yet it will hurt there small business. Dan O’Hearon seems to understand what is important. That is the safety of his employees. Well it is a tough decision for him I am sure it shows that people really care about there business and there employees at the same time.

Dan basically is saying I will not put my business or employees in harms way tell this is resolved. That is great. When I do take a cab I always try to use custom cab. This will only make me use them more when needed. The only time I don’t use them is if there is a long wait, but this makes me thing I will wait for them.

I hope to get a chance to talk to Dan about this and I hope he gets his business up and running at full strength soon.

I encourage every one when you need a cab to call custom cab. 

No comments: