News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Lew Latto can’t tell the truth.

I wonder how any one can trust any thing that Lew say’s. He can’t even tell the truth about him being fired. He keeps saying that he was on an extended vacation.

Now ever one knows that he was fired by Ron Stone yet Lew say’

 

I was on an extended vacation. Please Lew come out and say you were fired.

Lew is far from the tabernacle of truth when he can’t even tell the truth about his firing. Just come out and tell the truth Lew you were fired say it on the air. You can do it.

TELL US THE TRUTH LEW!!!!!!

3 comments:

Danny said...

It is pretty ridiculous. Listening to Latto telling the real story from his perspective of what happened would have made for some great radio. You would think he would know that as a 50 year veteran. The show has been back on for less than a week and I'm already finding myself tuning it out.

Unknown said...

I have not listend to Lew for month up to his dismissle. I use to listen every day up to a couple of years ago.

The show has became old. It is uninteresting to me. There is little local converstion on the show. He just gives his thoughts on the president and so on. I can get that on any synidicated show.

I am sorry but I want local talk on a local talk show.

Anonymous said...

Lew sucks. We need better local radio show to listen to.