News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

If I was the owner of Carnival Thrillz

If I was the person in charge of thrillz I wonder consider cutting all ties with Robert Wagner. He is doing nothing but bringing your business down. I know that the economy is tight right now however the types of events he puts on are not ones you should want to get involved in.

He also clearing does not understand that you need a permit for these types of events. You always have needed one. If you wish to continue to do business with Wagner I would encourage you to make sure he has his permits well a head of time and he shows them to you. The permits are his responsibility  not your unless you are putting on the event. 

Now I would again cut ties with Wagner as to me this is not the type of event you would want at your place. Your business is suppose to be a family fun center. I would encourage you to do those type of events even after hours of regular business.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

his events are typically money makers for every one involved. ESPECIALLY for the venue that they are held in. We support Wagner all the way!! You would too if you have worked with him ever. The media is making him out to be some criminal but we are smarter than that and can read between the lines/lies.

Unknown said...

It maybe a big money maker for thrillz but this is not in my mind the type of activety they should take part in.

I fail to see were the media is making him out to be a criminal. If you need permits you need them. He has not had them. It is not making him out to be any thing. It is facts.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you fail then to read between the lines. Have you noticed that NOONE gets enforced that law. This is a music community. How many events are there that permits technically are required? TONS, EVERYDAY. I bet Wagner is the only one who has ever been issued that citation in the hisory of the ordinance.............

Anonymous said...

Hey Anonymous #1

Maybe you fail to notice how much of idiot Wagner is. Maybe you also don't relieze he knows nothing about the city issues.

I had a chance to have a converstaion with and he does not understand the issues at all. Yes I live in his district no I will not vote for him. I also can't support Boyal. I hope some one else enters the race. Other wise the 2nd district is screwed.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous #3 - Maybe you should take an initiative and run for city council district 2 yourself then? That way District 2 won't be 'screwed'. Wagner's going to get the young vote, Boyal will get the rich vote. You will get no votes because you are a wuss.