News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Monday, June 29, 2009

Rally against Governors cuts.

There will be a rally Monday July 6th at city hall. It starts at noon and will go till about 1 or so. The event is being hosted by the Twin Ports action coalition.

Well I don't agree with this message from the tpac I don't want to go and cover it for the blog. These are the type of events I want to start to cover for the blog and such events. If you know any please include me as a contact person. You can contact me with a press release or such at duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com .

Well I may or may not agree with your event is not a notable thing. I want to pass information on to the people. I will always be fair in any interviews that I do. I will cover the event with facts. I will also give my thoughts on the event.

1 comment:

scottyeazle said...

I think it is important to be non partisan with this blog. In that way you are doing a great job. Keep up the good work.