News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, June 05, 2009

Mow this……..

Those of you that know me already know this. Those that don’t here it is for the first time maybe. Gary Krause is a very interesting person. Yes I like him however he is some times a lose cannon on the council, there are times you have no idea were he is coming from or were he maybe going.

Two years ago you may remember councilor Krause introduced an ordinance’s that called on people to mow there lawns. It seemed to be yet another attack on landlords. Well many property owners take care of there land some don’t. This goes for either rental or single family owned houses.

As you may remember this passed two years ago by a 5-4 vote but was vetoed by then Mayor Herb Bergson.  One of the few things I agreed with him on.

Now it’s back by the same councilor. The only change in the ordinance is your grass could be two more inches longer before it is deemed illegal. Two years ago the ordinance was if your grass was 8 inches then it was to high. That moves to 10 inches in this ordinance.

I disagree with this ordinance. I will have more on this later. In that post I will dive in to a few different things. I am waiting on some email reply’s.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Krause is a nut job. You never know if he is coming out of left or right field.

I think you are right about this ordinance. I also hope it fails.