News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Monday, January 04, 2010

Bag's.... yep that's right bags.

Yes this blog post is going to be about bags. Mainly because this is something I never saw my wife and I doing and now it makes more sense then ever.

Okay so for the last number years now place have sold the re-usable bags. It did not matter where you went Wal-mart, cub foods ect... they all have been selling them. Most the time for
$1.oo or less.

My wife and I have fought getting them for ever, we both thought for dump just use the paper or plastic bags, if you really want to you can recycle those. We like many others I am sure have hundred's of plastic and paper bags sitting in our back hall. We don't know what to do with them? Well we use the paper ones for our recycling bin the plastic ones we don't have much use for. We do use them in our small garbage can upstairs however as I said before we have hundred's of them.

Last week we bought our first reusable bag and sense that have bought like 6 more of them. We now are going to use them in stead of plastic or paper. We are using them because they are convent and easy to carry most the time better then paper. Plastic rips to easy.

Well many people have already made the change we have just started. We made it as a way to not keep accumulating bags not so much because other reason's.

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

I have about 6 of them..but the thing you need to remember to do is...use them..I would get to the store and go feck..I left the bags at home..so I started putting them in the truck after i had emptied them..that way i had them with me..other wise they hung on the coat rack by the door..

Unknown said...

YDG:

LOL that is so true, we have already left them at home a couple of times. We have tossed them in our van too, now just to remember to grap them when we go in to a store.

We also now have about 6 of them. Just bought two from menards and the cool part about that is we saved 15% on everything we could fit in the bag.


Just a side note you where right the vikes destored the gaints. Dallas took care of the eagles and the vikes get a first round bye now.