News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Still searching.

The search continues for Slyvester "sly" McCurry. He went missing almost two weeks ago. When he left a Superior nigh club by him self. He has not been seen or heard from sense then.

The family was to meet with police today to talk about the next step. The family also is reporting they have received death threats against them. They reported this on a face book page set up to help find Sylvester. It is my hope they report this to the police. It could be a clue in the case and if not it is against the law and it needs to stop.

I know that this site has devoted a lot of time to this case but it is some thing that does not happen here offend. No I don't know Slyvester at all nor do I know any of his family or friends but is the this blog can at all help bring him home then I am happy.

It is my hope he is found safe and sound and returns home soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope they can find him safe and sound.

Danny G said...

Wait...who got death threats? I don't get what you are saying there. Wasn't very clear.

Unknown said...

Sorry Danny and others got a little wordie there. Hope that clears it up a bit.

The family has recieved death threats against them.

Danny G said...

From who/where? About what? I don't get it. Why would they get death threats about their kids missing?

Unknown said...

Danny not sure that is all it said.

yellowdoggranny said...

the family needs some sort of answer to their prayers...how sad