News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, January 01, 2010

Op-ed piece.

Note: Tony from Duluth Citizen link below has provided the link to the DNT story in the comments here. If you care to read the op-ed and see what we are talking about. He also provide a link to another blog and that writers response to it.


A few days ago there was an op-ed about abortion. The writer was some one from the range and he wrote about how most Democrats lie about the issue. You can go to the Duluth News Tribune site and find it or there is a link to the story at http://www.duluthcitizens.com/ .

Now what I found interesting is to me the writer was very vague and pointed to no real evidence to support his point.

My thought on abortion is private. Yes I have my thoughts on the issue. That said I don't believe that abortion should be a political issue, it is a private matter if you ask me.

The other thing about the writer is he seems to be a single issue voter again something I don't like. When you look at a candidate you need to listen to everything they say and pay attion to what they do. No matter what they are under.

2 comments:

Tony Ramone said...

John, I respect and mostly agree with your opinion here -- well said.

Links:

The DNT op-ed: Most Democrats have no credibility on abortion

Harry Welty's response to the above op-ed

Anonymous said...

Amazing as always