News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Favre hater.

Any one that has followed this blog and or knows me, knows I am no Favre fan. I was mad as hell when the vikings signed him. I swore to not watch them all year, which I did with exception of two games. The play-off games. I watch cheering for Dallas and New Orleans.

I watched the Dallas game only because Dallas is one of the four other teams I enjoy watching when I get a chance to. If the vikings would have played any one else I would not have watched. I watched the New Orleans game because I thought it would be a good one, and it was.

Back to why I hate Favre. The number one reason is because he is a Green Bay Packer. He of course played for them for many years and is a big rival of the vikings. I don't understand how a team that plays against a team like Green bay and developed in to one of the NFL's biggest rivalry could go and get there quarter back.

Well many people say Favre is a sure hall of famer I wonder why? Yes he is very good. That said he made just as many stupid plays as he did good ones over his long career. You saw it at the end of the game Sunday.

I am okay with the pass play after the team got a five yard penalty after 12 men in the huddle. The problem is he roiled right and threw across his body to the center to center left of the field. A pass that will be picked off all the time. You can't get enough on the ball. More then that he had a receiver wide open on the right side line at the 20 yard line. He also could have ran to the 30 yard line. At best toss the ball and try the long field goal. He has been in the league far to long to make that mistake and he does it time in and time out in big games.

He makes poor decision just as much as good ones. That is why he is number one in interceptions in the NFL.

Now the talk will go on if he should/will retire or not. I hope he does so I can watch my team again.

No comments: