News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Monday, January 04, 2010

State of the City.

Duluth Mayor Don Ness will deliver his third State of the City address tonight at the DECC. Mayor Ness said he hopes this year's message is more upbeat this year then last.

Many people thought last years message was negative, well many others thought he said what needed to be said about what kind of shape the city is in. Well his first speech three years ago was more of cheer leading expedition. Again last year some thought he said what was needed to be said, I however though he kind of beat around the bush. He seemed to touch on issues but not dive in to them.

This year he will be setting up for his re-election. I look for a lot of fluff in this years speech. We will have to wait and see. What are your thoughts? What should his message be?

The speech is again tonight at the DECC it starts at 6:30.

Note: This will be the first State of the City that I will miss going to in a long time. I will however have a report about it tomorrow. I have some one going in my place plus I will be able to listen to just not be there is person. It's a little thing called work that is preventing me from going this year.

No comments: