News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Monday, March 06, 2006

Movie review.

I am not much of a movie watcher, I could have caredless what happend at the oscars toinight. In fact I have no idea what did happen at them.


I know one movie that was getting a lot of attion and talk was walk the line, a movie about country music legend Johnny Cash.


After a bussie weekend and the bad weather today my wife and I along with my parents watched walk the line tonight. It was a pretty good movie. If you liked Johnny Cash's music or are interested in what happend in his life at all I would say watch it.

The movie starts out with him as a child and highlights points of his life from then on. I thought the movie could have been a little more forward then it was but all and all good.

Has anyone else seen it if so what did you think of it?

No comments: