News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Monday, March 06, 2006

Texas hold'em anyone?

Okay so I love to play texas hold'em I have played for a couple of years now. I got hooked on like most watching it on T.V., with the world seris of poker and many others.


Anyway to the point of my post if you enjoy this game there is a great opertunity for you to play for free. There are free tournaments in bars. I went to my first one today at the pioneer.

That tournament has a new starting time starting next week it will start at 2p.m.

I know of a few others Fosters has one on Sundays as well does the horse shoe. I don't the starting time of those tournaments.


If you like to play texas hold'em give these tournaments a try. If you know of anyothers feel free to post them here.

No comments: