News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, October 27, 2006

3:30 in the morning!!!!!

Yesterday night or early morning depending how you look at, we had trouble at our house.

Our dog was going nuts and we could not figure out why, he normally does not. However when I went to let him out we found out what the problem was. A kid 19-21 of age starts walking in our house, I push him and say the the hell out of here I don't know you. He said he knows everyone that lives here. I said no because I don't know you.

There was then a lot of just crazy talk by this drunk kid and I said I think you want the drunk house next door. The kids that are there have party's all day and night every day almost. It is crazy.

We called the cops after I finally was able to shut the door on him after about a half hour.

This is house next door to us is really out of control and we are looking for ideas on what we can do? Any ideas?

No comments: