News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Saturday, October 28, 2006

If you would like to help with a lit drop tomorrow here is how.

I am sure you can just show up but if you would like to call and get more info I have contact info just email me and I will give it to you.

Here is an email about the lit drop I recieved.

My fellow Duluthians,

With the recent tactics of the DFL (sweeping through Lakeside, Woodland, Morley Heights, Hunters Park, etc…pretty much all of 7A) and dumping our signs in a big pile out on 7 Bridges Road, we need to get our message out more than ever to the voters! This Sunday (I know it’s church, but AFTER church) we’ll be meeting at the Super One Foods parking lot (formerly Festival Foods in Kenwood there) at the following times:

9-noon
noon -1 (lunch break!)
1-4
4-dark

If you can make any of these shifts (we’d love to have you for the whole day!)please let me know! I’m begging for help! we have just this one weekend to drop 1,000 pieces for Rod Grams, Steve Khalar (Senate District 7) and Becky Hall (House District 7A) all endorsed Republicans!

Bring the whole family out for a day of fun! We’ll provide lunch for everyone! Kids are great at this because they are so fast! So, if you’ll let me borrow the kids for a few hours, I promise to return them safe and sound! We’re not knocking on the doors, just dropping the lit off. It’s a fun safe activity for people of all ages.

The DFL is running scared! After being crushed in debates, our candidates have extremely good chances! Please come out to help out our fantastic candidates who put so much on the line to represent you!

Please RSVP by either phone or email!

Because we’re going to WIN,

No comments: