News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Come on Rush.

I listened to Rush's show today, and was amaszed at his attempt to support Foley.

I normaly agree with Rush but this time disagree 100% at this point. Sham on Rush for playing the political game with this issue. I know Rush says the Democrats are playing a game and maybe they are, but Rush jumped into it doing the same exact thing.

I can see standing up for the speaker of the house, but I can't stand behind foley at all.


Rush said that he thinks it is an attack of the media and far left wing nuts and the foley is insent, but the fact is that this is not true. Even if it is in part an attack what Foley has done is in excuseable.

Rush every republican action is not right. This is one of those.

No comments: