News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, October 13, 2006

Nice reply from a candidate for congress.

This is an email reply from Harry Welty, candidate for the U.S. Congress in the 8th district. He is running against long time democrat Jim Oberstar and former Congressman and senator Rod Grams.

Here is the email:

Does Rod Grams?Look John, Grams just spent 50 grand to mail out his crap about Oberstar's bicycling in France. With that kind of money I'd raise hell about our national debt and the politization of the war in Iraq. Two kids I took on church mission trips have been stationed Iraq so that Karl Rove could keep Republicans in control of Washington DC. And that twerp Grams wastes money on this? Rod will visit the Eighth District every weekend if he's elected. O Sweet Joy and Halleleujah!

These are decent kids facing death for a war that has weakened America and put us at risk. Look how pathetic we have been dealing with Iran and North Korea. Look at what we've done to the National Guard.

We've become the reason bin Laden is having such success recruiting suicide bombers. Like I said the 8.5 trillion debt and the Iraq War stand out as major issues. How did you miss that? I gripe about both regularly. I also complain about all the bs politics of both major parties. That's why I'm running as an independent. I'm also annoyed by the interjection of religious self righteousness into politics. If you want any more issues I suggest you look to the column on the right of my blog where a great many issues are listed.

What do you want from me?

Harry

How about not being such an ass in reply's. It was in fact a simple question? Do you have any issues, fact is you must not have a clear vision for this district. Both Oberstar and Grams do whether you agree with there vision or not, at least they have one.

No comments: