News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Here is an interesting poll.

I went to KDAL's web page and they have a poll who will you vote for in the 8th congressional race?

Here are the results so far,


Poll Results
Who will you vote for in the race for Congress in District 8?

11.30% Jim Oberstar
7.11% Rod Grams
81.59% Harry Welty
Total Votes: 239

Interesting that Harry Welty has the big margin. Could it be that wins? I don't think so. It is likely people voting many times. Even if it is not they are more then likely people from Duluth and remember the district has grown to the Brainerd area.

It is however very interesting and raises some question the top one being are people finale sick of your typical politician?

2 comments:

Chris Correia said...

Heck, we in the Welty campaign just found out about it. I haven't even voted yet!

Perhaps a prankster?

Perhaps more people than we think recognize the need for fresh options in politics.

Unknown said...

Chris,

That is what what I was triing to point out as well. Maybe enought people are sick of a typical politican.

I also did not know if you guys knew about the poll.

I also believe that in fact it is mostly people voting in Duluth. Welty will do well here.

I have a new respect and that is wrong because new is not the way I want to word it but I will. I have always respected Harry even if I don't or have not agreed with him.