News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, October 27, 2006

Hoping to interview Welty.

I hope to get a chance to interview Harry Welty. I had sent all three candidates the opportunity to interview with Duluth Politics, Harry was the only one that replied back some time ago. We have been very busy and yes a bit not supportive of his run for this office. Should that prevent us from interviewing him NO. In fact should it prevent anyone from interviewing him or allowing him to debate or be printed in a news paper NO.

I will again ask all three to interview with us and I will guess that Harry will be the only to reply one way or the other. In fact I have already asked Harry to email me about it.

As most know I have been supportive or debates being open to all and Harry has been silencted in more way then one. It just is not right.

No comments: