News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Family

Our family will be growing very shortly. My wife and I are expecting our second child. The baby will be born about Memorial Day.

Yesterday my wife had an ultra sound. That is standard when you reach 20 weeks along which she is at. It is also the ultrasound that you can find out what the baby is if you so chose to do so. Like we did.

The new baby is going to be a boy. I am so excited. I am now not going to be the only male in the house. I was a little worried that there would be three females and then me lol.

My wife and I could not be more excited about this new chapter in our life's. The next few month will be exciting times for our family. Have a child is like no other experience in life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I recieved this message from a blog that I go to. Thanks your for the kind words. Also best wish's to you as well.


We just had ours 4 weeks ago today, a little girl. Good luck and I hope your wife does well.