News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Sunday, January 13, 2008

NFL football.

Packers kill seahawks 42 -20, this game was a joke. The seahawks look horrible and not ready to play. Snow or no snow you need to know that the game is in Green Bay and any weather system can move in. Holmgren should retire.

To days first game Chargers and Indy. The officials has been horrible in this game. It has been bad against both teams. By the way IND second TD was not a TD. His foot was out before he crossed the end zone. I think Rivers will be back in the game for SD.

By the way anyone who thought that IND would cover the 101/2 point spread on SD is nuts. I knew this would be a good close game. In fact the itty bitty colts may even lose. GOD I hope so.


UPDATE: Finale score Chargers 28- Indy 24 to bad Payton Manning. Now all I need is the Giants and Eli Manning to lose today and I will be one happy man.

2 comments:

Chris Correia said...

I'm wearing my Pats sweatshirt as I type.

Signed,

A former Massachusetes native.

Unknown said...

Well the pats should have an easy time with the Chargers this weekend. I will have more on that in a different post.