News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Lakeside talk.

I hope to be posting this later tonight but I may not be able to because I still don't have the info I want for it. I will post it asap if it is not up tonight.

I will however post a couple of other thing related to the issue. I have posted on Duluth Solutions forum a topic about this issue. Here is just part of what I said about the issue there.

It became clear to me last night that the residents of the Lester Park area are in fact getting a bad deal if this was to pass. I have been keeping up on this issue even when I don't live in the area because it is an important one. There are a number of topics I would like you to think about when you think about this issue.

1. Property values

2. Commercial vs. residential property

3. Environment

4. Quality of Life

Head over to Duluth Solutions to check out the rest of my post and what others are have to say about it there. Fell free to comment there and here as well about the issue. It does not matter if you agree with me or not. We need to have discussions like to. It will only help but make Duluth strong as long as we take action because of the discussion. You can get to Duluth Solutions by clicking the link: www.duluthsolutions.com .

No comments: