News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Sunday, January 13, 2008

My thoughts on Sharla Gardner retiring from here union job.

DISCLAIMER: I was a candidate in the thrid district Duluth City Council race during the primary's.


As many of you know Sharla Gardner quite her full time day job. When she won a seat on the Duluth City Council. She defeated Heather Rand in the general election.

Sharla's move was nothing put political. She and union both saw what happened to councilor Johnson. The saw that it could be a bad think if she stayed on as a union head and served on the council.

What people need to realize is that she will continue to vote anything the union supports. When I was ran against her in the primary. She and I were at the AFL -CIO endorsement and she said I will support every major project you plan to forward to the council. Well I believe union's are very important to Duluth, I think everything needs to be looked at from both sides. What are we going to gain what could we loss. Does it benefit everyone or just a special interest?

No comments: