News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hermantown Mayor in trouble?

Hermantown Mayor Keith MacDonald was arrested Sunday in the Miller Hill Mall parking lot. MacDonald was arrested for violating a restraining order against him. The restraining order was filed by his ex-girlfriend.

It sounds much like MacDonalad is not denying the charge. The reason he said he was following her is because he just wanted to talk.

In the Duluth News Tribune Story McDonald said this: http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/articles/index.cfm?id=58651&section=News

MacDonald said it was a coincidence that he ran into his former fiancee at the Miller Hill Mall. He said he went there to buy a couple of Hallmark cards and get a cup of coffee.

“I didn’t feel that her family gave me and her the opportunity to be able to talk,’’ he said.

“Consequently, when I saw her in the mall, I thought that maybe I might have the opportunity to have that final chance of talking to her.’’

Now I see this two ways, one is scare and I don't blame the lady for calling the cops. The other as a reasonable response. Now with that said. We don't know much about there relationship and if some one was falling me I would also call the cops. If it was some one I knew in a case like this I would have done the same thing this lady did. On the surface his response puts him in a bad spot.

Who were the cards for? Her? Did he really know that she was at the mall and that is why he went there? Why would you follower her out into the parking lot?

No comments: