News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

McCain and Clinton win New Hampser.

Republican John McCain won last night with easy. There were a number of republicans that did not fair well. Some of them this was there second failed effort. I think we will start to see some candidates drop out of the race soon on the republican side.

Those that I think maybe saying good bye soon include Fred Thompson, Ron Paul, Duncan Hunter. Hunter I would guess would be the first. The real question at his point is what is going on with Rudy Giuliani? He has been the front runner all along but finished Well below the top vote getter's in the last two events.

Hillary Clinton won a shocker to most. It was not that big of a shock to me after her crying game. Yes to me it was just all part of the game. She could get more support. I have said all along that for the Democrats Obama is the better candidate. I would look for this race to remain close in many city's.

No comments: