News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thursday, January 17, 2008

NFL preview

This Sunday is the championship games in the NFL. The AFC game pits undefeated New England against San Diego

I think the charges can hang with the Pats until halftime, that is only if they are not as beat us as they are right nowhttp://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs07/news/story?id=3201871. The Chargers are practicing with out four of five key plays. The most notable is there starting QB Phillip Rivers. If he does not play than the game will be a joke. The Pats will run away with it the whole game.

Who I want to win New England. The team to this point is undeafeated and then they can toss all the crap about cheating in every one's face. I like both of these teams however and wish neither had to lose. It is football however were there is a WINNER thank god. They don't just play to ties like so many youth sports do now.

Prediction: Pats defeat Charges 42-27 if Rivers play's if not 42-10 or so.

The second game is the NFC championship game. It has two team that I hate. Therefore I don't care much about it. It is however going to be another joke of a game. The teams playing in it are the Green Bay Packers and the New York Giants. The game is in Green Bay. Need I say more.

Eli Manning will be horrible, He will toss no less then 4int's and the giants as a team will turn the ball over no less then 6 times.

Who I want to win: Who cares, if I must say some one the Packers. I had Manning more the Farve but I hate to say I am cheering for the pack. That is why I don't care about this game. I will pay little if any attain to it.

Prediction: Green Bay 47-13

2 comments:

Chris Correia said...

You stink at football predictions. LOL

But since you like the Pats, I'll let you off the hook.

Unknown said...

Yeah I kind of messed those picks up. Well maybe be I can do better in my superbowl pick. That is coming later.