News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, December 02, 2005

D.N.T. responce to emial.

This came from almostontherange.blogspot.com as they wrote an email to the Duluth news tribune writer that had yesterdays front page story of local reaction to President Bush war affect . The response does not surprize me at all. Look at the attitude the paper uses in a reply back shame on the D.N.T. and Chris Hamilton. They must not believe in customer relations at the paper. The email reply is below.


"I anticipated hearing from folks like you. This wasn'tmeant to be a scientificstudy.Ã All I can tell you was that was whathappened. In fact, I actually spoketo about 25 people but the other fivedidn't want their names used in the paper.Anyway, no one supported thepresident except one man, who I sat down andthanked at length so we couldhave some balance.In all due respect, I challenge you to conduct the samerandom survey and pleaselet me know how you do.Sincerely."ChrisHamilton

No comments: