News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Howie Hanson Comments on the KDAL.

Howie Hanson made a comments about Gary Doty needing to talk about and answer questions about the health care problem the city is in. Yes former Mayor Doty knew about the city's problem and did not bother to do anything about it. Yes he should have tried to tackle the problem. Anyone that knows me knows I am not a Doty supporter but he is no longer in office and I do not believe he know needs to answer any questions about this. He should have dealt with it when he was in office but he for some reason did not.

I hope that Howie Hanson realizes this started under Mayor Fedo and he would ask that Fedo answers questions as well. Here again I was not a support of Fedo either but he should not have to answer questions about now.

No comments: