News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, December 23, 2005

Tony Dungy's son dead at the age of 18

I was deeply saddened when I hurt the news that Tony Dungy's son died yesterday at the age of 18.

Many of you know that Tony Dungy is a big name in Minnesota sports he was a coach for both the Minnesota Gophers and Minnesota Vikings. I believe he also played ball for the gophers.

I had the chance to meet Tony Dungy a couple of times and what a great person he is, he loves his family more then anything and this news has to hart on him.

When I first heard the news yesterday morning they did not know much but now I guess it appears that James Dungy committed suicide. This is going to be especially hard on Tony. I would not be surprised to see him coach in the playoffs and then retire as a coach.

My hart goes out to the Dungy family. This is suppose be a joyful time of year it is now a hardship for this great family.

No comments: