News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Ness responds to email about his child care resolution.

This is the response from an email sent to Councilor Ness about his resolution that passed last night. The first it the email I send out the reply is below that.

Hi Donny,

Come on this has nothing to do with child care but everything to do with supporting the unions doesn't it? I was unable to attend last night so I was wondering what happened with it as well.



I agreed to sponsor this resolution because I am concerned about the state of child care in our state. Over 10,000 fewer people of low income have lost their access to child care - how can we expect people to work or go to school if they cannot afford to pay for child care?

I hope you are not questioning my integrity - it sounds like you might be.

I hope you and your new family are enjoying the holidays. I'm looking forward to meeting your little one some day.

Donny

No comments: