News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My rant of the day.

Why does wal-mart always get picked on by people. I shop there affine and will continue too, I also however shop at many locally owned stores.


You can tell me that wal-mart pays less, has bad public relations, and poor work environments. This is all hogwash I know many people that do or have worked at wal-mart and they love or loved it. They would tell me all the time how good it is. Yes there are of course people that hated working there but you will find that anywhere. Many that have and continue to work at wal-mart are well aware of what computerizes pay and there policies about other work issues. They choice to stay at wal-mart.


You can also try to tell me that the company buys from places that buy from low paying distubuters. This may be true but this is how they have low prices. Lew Latto used wal-mart today as an example saying sure you may save 25 cents on something but you will not get the service. Fist off the prices at wal-mart on advanges are a lot more the 25 cents less and I have never had poor customers service at wal-mart.


Wal-mart to me a great place to shop and yes I am all for the local stores as well. As far as big discount stores goes wal-mart beats them all, k-mart, target and what ever else may be out there.


One more question why do you not hear these bad things about sams club?

No comments: